watching Resurrection. well, the mister and I marathoned all 8 episodes over the weekend, and now we're eagerly awaiting the new season when it starts in September. an intriguing show, that's for sure.
loving my house, always. always, always, always.
appreciating that I've been feeling better lately. I don't want to jinx it, but wow, it's nice to feel almost-human again.
keeping a daily journal in the form of this book. I'm in the second year of filling it out, and I love that it's a daily habit and a nice way to keep track of the little things in my life.
planning to repaint some walls in the summer, maybe. if the enthusiasm doesn't wane. (it very well might, because, painting.)
looking for scholarships that Lauren can apply for.
anticipating warmer weather! I've seen lambs frolicking, so surely it can't be too far away, right? RIGHT? (LIE TO ME IF YOU HAVE TO.)
working on design team projects, scholarship applications.
having the house to myself, now that Lauren's back at school and Ivan is back at work.
hoping the rest of this year is stress-free. that would be AWESOME.
listening to this on repeat. it's amazing and haunting and so, so good.
turning in early most evenings. like, stupidly early. and kinda loving it. (that's not to say I'm sleeping any earlier, because I'm on my ipad, but I am in bed, so. technicalities, right?)
finishing a few books from the library. the latest was Night Film. it was a pretty intriguing premise, but the ending SUCKED. (then again, so did the ending of Special Topics in Calamity Physics so I don't know why I'm surprised.) and oh my god, Marisha, lay off the freaking italics every sixth word. seriously.
learning to let go, just a little.
ingesting ginger tea.
meeting obligations. but the fun kind, so that's okay. :)
feeling hopeful. it's a nice feeling.
thinking about my next tattoo design. so many possibilities!




No comments:
Post a Comment