Friday, 15 August 2014

ommm.




hello Friday! the weekend is tantalisingly close, and I just wish the weather was a little brighter. still, you can't have everything, right? right.

I have another Design Team post up over on the Artfull Crafts blog, in which I put together a layout using a Christmas range using no Christmas photos whatsoever, because I am nothing if not contrary. :D it's here,  and the layout is pictured below. I've actually been industriously working away in my studio over the past week or so and have produced around 6 or 7 layouts in all. long may this burst of creativity last!


I've also just about completed one of the scholarship applications I'm putting together on Lauren's behalf (it's a special one, where I am the person who "nominates" her for it) and once I have a few last documents for it, it can be sent away. then it's a matter of waiting to hear back if she's been successful or not.  fingers crossed, because I am sure every little bit of extra cash will be helpful when it comes to the cost of University study. (which I am still in denial about, by the way, because I swear she's only five years old. WHEN DID SHE GET SO GROWN UP?)

let's end with a little bit of zen. I know I could sure use it.





No comments:

Post a Comment