Thursday, 9 January 2014

hello 2014.

My latest design team post over on the Artfull Crafts blog features one of my favourite projects to date: a multi-window picture frame using the gorgeous Art Of Life range. I love the colours & designs in this release-- black, white, cream & sepia, with a slightly vintage feel.


The pictures are of me & the mister, taken to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. As you can see, we've still not mastered that whole "acting like an adult" thing, & to be honest, I kinda hope we never do. Life's far more fun that way. :D

 In other news, I was pretty glad to see the end of 2013. It wasn't one of the greatest years for me, for a variety of reasons, but I have high hopes that 2014 will be much better all-around. Here's to blue skies, a clear road ahead, & sunshine to light the way to what lies ahead just over the crest of the hill. Onward & upward!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment