Saturday, 9 November 2013

Heidi Swapp Mixed Company layout

There's another Design Team post from me over on the Artfull Crafts blog this week: this time featuring a layout I made using Heidi Swapp's Mixed Company range.


I usually work on a smaller scale (mini-albums, mostly) so it's been fun switching things up to create 12x12 layouts lately. Plus I got to use some of my Instagram shots in the round format, which I am kinda addicted to. (as anyone who has seen my Instagram feed can no doubt attest to.)

In other news, Miss 16 finished school on Wednesday & is now officially on study leave, with her first exam happening next Tuesday. Her end of year prizegiving was on Wednesday night, & she & I took some goofy self-portraits before we went.


Next year will be her last ever at high school, & the thought of that is already blowing my mind. Time is going by WAY too fast. Only 45 days until Christmas! :)

Have a great Saturday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment