Sunday, 27 October 2013

currently.





waking up super early most mornings, often feeling like I've barely slept. probably because I haven't. the upside is I have so much more time in which to procrastinate!
watching Pentatonix videos on youtube. they are AMAZING. 
loving the warmer weather as we move into late spring/early summer.
appreciating time spent together over the three-day weekend. 
keeping a box some coffee capsules came in, because I think I might be able to upcycle it into something fabulous. well, that's the plan, anyway. 
hunting for a frame for the cool Dick Frizzell print I've ordered. 
planning a little getaway after Lauren finishes her NCEA exams in late November. 
looking at accommodation options in Christchurch for the abovementioned getaway. (update: all booked, yay!)
anticipating Christmas. so far I have resisted the temptation to buy any new ornaments/decorations. SO FAR.but people, I can only take so much, seriously. I spent a while gazing longingly at all the shiny, sparkly goodies on display in Farmers yesterday.
working on several different design team projects.
having my fourth coffee of the day. probably not the smartest idea I've ever had, to be sure. 
hoping to go out for lunch once Ivan gets home from work. that hope has seen me forgo breakfast, so I'm working up a mighty hunger. 
listening to a bunch of assorted music I've been squirrelling away in a desktop folder. it's an eclectic kinda mix, & suits my mood perfectly.  (currently: Counting Crows - Colourblind.) I am folded and unfolded and unfolding.
brainstorming about project ideas. it's so good to feel inspired. 
turning off the computer in the evenings, and reading, listening to music, or playing Scrabble on the ipad.
finishing this post, hopefully. it has been in my draft folder for a ridiculously long time.

learning how to tie a successful bow! better late than never, I suspect. 
ingesting magnesium tablets to help with sleep. supposedly. fingers crossed!
meeting my obligations, because if I'm assigned a task, I like to do everything within my power to make sure it gets done. 
feeling happy. content. it's nice. :)
thinking about how fast this year has gone by. it's kind of crazy.

wishing it could be summer all year round, with a little spring & autumn in there, too. but I'm well & truly over winter, thankyouverymuch.



2 comments:

  1. OOPS. I mean for that comment to land on THIS post.
    LOVed this.
    Thank you.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. @The Noisy Plume: my pleasure! any little bit of inspiration is a good thing, in my book. :) xx

    ReplyDelete