Sunday, 18 August 2013

Artfull Crafts Design Team 2013


That's right-- I am thrilled (and honoured!) to announce that I have been selected as a member of the Artfull Crafts Design Team for 2013, along with several other creative and talented ladies. :) The 2013 team was officially announced today on the Artfull Crafts blog, and over the next week or so, there will be introductory posts from all the members so you can get to know us all a little better. In the meantime, have a look at some of our creations in the gallery here.

I am so excited to see what creativity and fun lie ahead in the next 12 months! :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lisa. Very exciting news. Looking forward to seeing your creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much, Dianne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Liz-- I'm excited to be part of such a great team! :)

    ReplyDelete