what better way to ease myself back into the habit of more regular posting with a simple list of what's going on around here lately? sounds like the perfect plan to me. :)
working: on upcoming project ideas, which means a fair amount of time spent perusing various places around the internet for inspiration. (blogs, pinterest, instagram, youtube, facebook, & tumblr, mostly.)
watching: Magic City, Under The Dome, 7Days, The Living Channel.
listening: Lorde, Lana Del Rey, Ed Sheeran, Benny Tipene, The National, Ellie Goulding, Florence & the Machine, Imagine Dragons, Frank Ocean, Snow Patrol.
trying: new recipes when I'm feeling particularly inspired. which is more often than I used to be, to my surprise. does this mean I'm finally a grown-up? surely not!
preparing: for fun new challenges in the months ahead.
loving: that signs of spring are starting to appear: bulbs in the garden, blossoms on the trees, & best of all: lambs!
revisiting: books I've read before & loved-- which is pretty much all of my Stephen King collection. I'm slowly working my way through them all again, some for the 5th or 6th time. for me, they're the written version of comfort food.
continuing: to do bits & pieces around the house as we can afford it/find the time. it's amazing the difference a coat of paint can make, or how changing a few things around can bring a whole new perspective to a room.
wanting: warm summer days, long summer nights. also a holiday somewhere new where I can explore with my camera in hand.
laughing: always. that's how you know you're alive. :)
brainstorming: the aforementioned project ideas. I think I might need to get myself a shiny new journal to write all my ideas down in. (any excuse for a bit of retail therapy, okay? okay.)
re-organising: my studio. starting first thing tomorrow! um, probably.
enjoying: hidden object games. home decor magazines. piles of glorious books from the library. macarons from McDonalds. L&P chocolate. coffee. capturing my world via instagram. feeling inspired.


Hi ^^ I don't know where I can contact you so it is because I'm writing here , I have readthat you like snail-mail, maybe would you like to be my pen pal? :D
ReplyDelete