Saturday, 16 April 2011

dust in peace.


whenever I see photos from interior tours of homes featuring tables like the one above, all I can think of is, "how on earth do they get the glass top SO DUST-FREE?'

seriously. is there some mystical magic trick I am unaware of? I have a glass-topped bathroom vanity (installed by the (clearly sadistic) previous owners of our house) & while it looks utterly fabulous, it is a bitch on wheels to keep clean. and yes, I know all about the supposed miracle microfibre cloths, because I use one on it EVERY SINGLE DAY ASDA;KJFAFHA. and yet, two seconds after I have wiped it down & got it looking perfect, OH HI THERE DUST, SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

and by "good", I actually mean, ASDA;KJFAFHA WHAT. WHAAAAAT?

I'm left with no other option but to think that maybe I bought the wrong KIND of microfibre cloths. I knew I should have ponied up the extra cash & gotten the ones  specially-infused with the pained tears of sacrificial orphaned baby pandas. I mean, clearly that's what everyone else is using on their glass topped surfaces.

oh yeah, I AM ONTO YOU, INTERNET.


(amazing dust-free glass-topped table owned by Michelle Adams of Lonny magazine, via  quintessentially b.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Just found your blog from another website and see your post here about dust free glass. I too have shared your curiosity, but was appeased after attending an Enjo party. My glass is beautiful now! Some sold on trademe sometimes too. Enjo is in home parties like Tupperware, but are chemical free cleaning cloths. Brilliant stuff. Expensive though.

    ReplyDelete