Wednesday, 29 June 2011

right now.







Right now, I am...

smelling the lemon slice in my glass of water.
listening to the new Bon Iver album.
sipping the aforementioned glass of water with a slice of lemon
planning a kitchen renovation. (exciting! my first one ever! let's hope it's not a disaster!)
feeling mellow.
finding beauty in the small things.
looking at old photos & marvelling at how swiftly the time goes by.
wanting to take a roadtrip to somewhere I've never been before, so I can explore & discover & soak it all in.
taking photos, always.
being inspired by music, words, nature.
hoping for this gorgeous mild winter weather to continue.
deciding on colours for the kitchen benchtops.
painting a canvas, a wall, a picture with words.
hearing track #8: Calgary, by Bon Iver.
smiling at memories, both old & new.
wishing for health, happiness & laughter.





3 comments:

  1. Greetings from Finland. This, through a blog is a great get to know other countries and their people, nature and culture. Come take a look Teuvo images and blog to tell all your friends that your country flag will stand up to my collection of flag higher. Sincerely, Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post! I must do something like this as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have such a beautiful way of seeing the world Halo!

    i'm so swooning over that second photo!

    ReplyDelete