Wednesday, 12 August 2009

polyvoracious.





amongst my travels on this wonderful thing called the interwebs, I have discovered something called [ Polyvore ] -- a website where you can create all kinds of groovy collages that are RELEVANT TO YOUR INTERESTS, using the fabulous technology that is drag & drop. it's so easy, and oh-so-addictive. I spent waaaay too long on there last night making the three collages you see above, which contain all manner of things that are, in fact, totally & utterly relevant to my interests. (especially that delicious red chair, which appears in two collages. :D) I think it's essentially a fashion/beauty site, because a lot of the images are of clothing, shoes and other accessories, but there is a lot of other stuff too: homewares, furniture, perfume, quotations-- all sorts of goodies. you can browse for objects by category, keywords, or even cooler, by colour. *swoon* you can also look at collages (or "sets", as they're called) that other people have put together.

anyway. if you're as easily amused by stuff like this as I am, then you will love it, I'm sure. I KNOW I DO. ♥

oh, and: if you make any collages of your own, link meeee. I'd love to see them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment