Friday, 7 August 2009

f-stop.

spherical. inner circle. quiet corner. about me & you.

hurt this way. the memory of trees. visionary. blood lust.

the colours of my day.


it was starting to feel like forever since I'd taken any photographs, so today I remedied that, and took 170 of them.

(!!!)

that actually sounds more impressive than it is, due to the fact that most of them were taken while I sprawled in the comfiest chair in the house, basking in the sunlight, with a slipper-munching, wriggly puppy on my lap. I have a zoom lens and I know how to work it, and yeah, laziness, thy name is halo. I know, I know: go outside, loser! still. one hundred and seventy photos! I'm glad I got that out of my system.

and you can be glad I only posted eight of them. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment