Wednesday, 12 August 2009

40 things.

forty things.


1. Do you like blue cheese dressing?
I've never tried it! am I missing out on some insanely delicious gastronomical treat? I mean, on one hand-- I love cheese an obscene amount, but on the other hand, when I was a kid, my Dad used to eat Blue Vein cheese and the smell, omg. blue cheese dressing = blue vein cheese, yes? hmm.

2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
for a few months when I was seventeen & stupid. maybe a few other times when I was drunk. alcohol & cigarettes seem to go hand in hand, really. BUT. here's where I admit that I never, ever learned how to do the drawback, so all that time, I was pretty much a FAKE SMOKER. sad but true-- but I'm okay with it. I'm very anti-smoking now.

3. Do you own a gun?
no. & I never, ever will.

4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shops?
there is no Starbucks in my town. no, you don't understand- THERE IS NO STARBUCKS IN MY TOWN.

[moment of silence]

we do have a lot of cafes, though, & I usually order a trim latte (yes, I'm one of those people I used to mock, so feel free to go ahead & laugh) or a chai latte.

5. What do you think of hot dogs?
MEAT ON A STICK. (it's funnier when you're drunk, I swear.)

6. Favorite Christmas song?
O Little Town, as sung by Cliff Richard. it gives me goosebumps, every time.

7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
COFFEE. I can't stress this enough. GIVE ME MY COFFEE.

8. Can you do push ups?
yeah, no. :X

9. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
my silver charm bracelet. ♥

10. Favourite hobbies?
arts & papercrafts, playing hidden object games, photography, web design, reading, walking, daydreaming.

11. Do you have ADD?
no.

12. What's one trait that you hate about yourself?
I wish I were less of a procrastinator. <-- yes, this.

13. Middle name?
Jane.

14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
is my throat sore or am I just thirsty?, I am so glad to have my phone back from being repaired, & I MUST REMEMBER TO PAY MY MOBILE ACCOUNT.

15. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
coffee, chai latte & water.

16. Current worry right now?
my father's health.

17. Current hate(s) right now?
this cold & seemingly never-ending winter weather. where's my sunshine & springtime?

18. Favourite place to be?
road-tripping.

19. How did you ring in the New Year?
with Ivan & Lauren, watching fireworks at the beach from the clifftops. ♥

20. Like to travel?
I love it. :)

21. Name 3 people that will complete this.
I don't know, actually. I swiped it from Facebook. :D

22. Do you own slippers?
yes, & I'm wearing them right now. I had to save them from the jaws of Ruby the Chewy Puppy earlier today.

23. What color shirt are you wearing?
purple.

24. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor?
nope. nor would I want to. I'm not that desperate for my fifteen minutes of fame.

25. Song you sing in the shower?
Leaving On A Jet Plane is a recurring favourite.

26. Favourite girls names?
Eloise.

27. Favourite boys names?
Jack.

28. What's in your pocket right now?
absolutely nothing.

29. Last thing that made you laugh?
Ruby, stumbling about with a slipper stuck on her head. :X

30. Worst injury you've ever had?
I put my back out last Christmas, & that really sucked.

31. Do you love where you live?
yes, yes, yes. I adore it. ♥

32. How many TVs do you have in your house?
three.

33. Who's your loudest friend?
...I have no idea. I've never measured their decibel levels. :X

34. Does someone have a crush on you?
not that I'm aware of.

35. What's your favourite candy?
chocolate.

36. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
sleeeeeeeping.

37. What were you doing at 7AM this morning?
also sleeeeeeeeping.

38. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today?
how utterly BIZARRE my dream had been. (you don't even want to know, trust me.)

39. What's your favourite holiday?
Christmas.

40. What are your plans for tomorrow?
maybe some spring-cleaning. I've been in the zone lately.

1 comment:

  1. yes, blue cheese dressing IS smelly, and I've always imagined it tastes like liquid paste.

    ReplyDelete