Thursday, 23 July 2009

always, sometimes, never.

words underneath the heavens.

I always:

+ love to fall asleep to music on my ipod.
+ wear my seatbelt. always.
+ can find time for coffee or a chai latte.
+ want to be loved & healthy & happy.
+ am up for a good roadtrip.
+ see photographic opportunities, everywhere.
+ look for inspiration around me.
+ want to wake up with Ivan beside me.

I sometimes:

+ spend hours on the Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab website reading the lavish & evocative descriptions of their oils.
+ conjure whole new lives for myself inside my own head. (I think it's called daydreaming, haha.)
+ wish I'd known then what I know now.
+ jump in the car & drive to where I can sit beside the ocean & watch the endless ebb & flow of the tides.
+ cry at commercials on tv.
+ dance around my bedroom in my underwear.
+ want to run away and leave all my responsibilities behind.
+ think about what I'd do if I actually did ever win a million dollars.
+ wonder if anyone's even reading this. :D

I never:

+ go to bed when I should & I suspect I never will.
+ learned to touch-type properly.
+ eat cooked carrots. (except at this one place, because the way they make them, they don't even taste like carrots. I APPROVE.)
+ want to lose anyone I love.
+ have understood finding joy in shoe shopping. shoes are UGLY.
+ have or will watch any movie starring Sylvester Stallone.
+ want to be taken for granted. ever.

1 comment:

  1. I know I commented on this when you posted it, but either the internet ate it, or you deleted it. in case it's the first, the answer to your wondering is that I am reading. <3 you're on my google reader!

    ReplyDelete