- setting up and organising my new computer (♥)
- playing way too much Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook
- springcleaning my entire house
- buying many, many bottles of red wine
- walking in the spring sunshine under blue skies & showers of blossom petals
- rewatching all three seasons of Friday Night Lights on dvd and being reminded why it's the best show on tv, ever.♥♥♥
I've also been rediscovering my love of taking photos now that the weather is warmer and far more hospitable to be out & about in.

Ruby continues to be the world's best puppy, & is quite happy to let me accessorise her with funky-patterned & coloured bandanas. (Ivan draws the line at actual dog clothing, but the bandanas have passed muster, haha.)

it's right in the middle of the school holidays-- one week gone, another week to go, so there's at least seven more long, lazy days ahead. sounds pretty near perfect to me. :)
I just love Ruby's ears! She's adorable. I bought Indy a Harley bandana, but he's only worn it a couple of times. Near Xmas time, I put a jingle bell collar on him and when we walk around the lake it tinkles and people coming towards us hear it and smile. I love that!
ReplyDeleteTHe photo of the branches is fabulous. I love everything you do though-your photos are just breathtaking.
xox