
TODAY
June 29th, 2009
Outside my window... it's dark & and cold & damp. just your usual midwinter evening @ 9.30pm.
I am thinking... about where to go walking tomorrow if it's not teeming with rain.
I am thankful for... my laptop, allowing me to be cocooned in bed whilst typing this. ♥
From the kitchen... tonight's dinner was beef & parmesan ravioli parcels in tomato & mushroom sauce, cooked & served by Lauren. :)
I am wearing... a grey tshirt & black yoga pants-- what I sleep in.
I am creating... a collection of horse canvases, using Ann Wood's patterns found here. I made a bunch this afternoon using all kinds of mixed patterned papers, & I really like how they turned out.
I am going... to make some more of the aforementioned horses tomorrow. :)
I am reading... nothing right now. I need to go to the library, and soon.
I am hoping... that winter passes by quickly. the shortest day is behind us, so that's a good start. roll on springtime!
I am hearing... the sound of distant sirens outside. fire engines, I think.
Around the house... lately, it's Ruby's puppy toys scattered over the floor. her theory seems to be, "why play with just one when I can play with them ALL?"
A few plans for the rest of the week... walking, visiting the library, spending time in my studio, and drinking many, many chai lattes, mmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment