well, it's only been a year since I last updated-- better late than never, as the saying goes. let's see how true that is, shall we? how about a list of what's currently happening around here? because that sounds like the perfect way to ease back into things.
waking far, far earlier than I really want to. this morning, it was 5am. FIVE AM. the mornings I'm supposed to wake at 5am (for work) are a struggle to even open my eyes, and the mornings when I know I can laze in bed for longer, my body clock is all, NOPE NO WAY NUH-UH LADY IT'S TIME TO GET UP GET UP GET UP COME ON UP AND AT 'EM. screw you, body clock. screw you sideways.
watching This Is Us. The Curse of Oak Island. Survivor. (my one reality show I can't go without.) Vikings. The Grand Tour. The Affair.
loving earning my own income after many, many years of not contributing to the household finances. now I can buy all the frivilous things I desire and not feel those pangs of guilt.
appreciating the Loveshack- our bach, fifteen minutes out of town, yet it feels like a whole other world. it's so nice to jump in the car and drive out there to just chill out and relax.
keeping to our budget. mostly.
hunting for inspiration online for upcoming craft projects.
planning two trips to Christchurch in the New Year, both for concerts. (Simple Minds in February, Don Henley in March.)
looking forward to summer and warm days. it's the first official day of summer today and so far, I'm not impressed. WHERE IS IS MY SUNSHINE AT?
anticipating a phonecall.
working two different jobs. after not being employed for around twenty years, it's slightly hilarious to me that I now have not one, but TWO places of employment, each one vastly different to the other. I enojoy both though, so I know how lucky I am.
having a cup of tea and a hokey pokey biscuit. because I'm a grown up and can ruin my dinner if I want to. (and I definitely want to.)
hoping that it will be warm & sunny tomorrow.
listening to a lot of Spotify playlists lately, especially when at work.
brainstorming an upcoming mixed-media project.
turning into a morning person. who woulda thunk it? not me.
finishing the pile of magazines that is threatening to take over the house. there's just not enough hours in the day to get them all read!
learning new stuff at work, constantly.
ingesting oranges. so many oranges.
meeting new workmates, new customers.
feeling content. happy. settled. it's good.
thinking about getting up off this chair and getting dinner organised.
wishing for a lotto win. yes, please.
until next year, then? ahahahaha. ha. we shall see.





Did you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can tell your crush... that will induce deep feelings of love and instinctual appeal for you deep within his chest?
ReplyDeleteThat's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, treasure and care for you with all his heart...
=====> 12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Love Impulse
This impulse is so built-in to a man's mind that it will drive him to try harder than ever before to build your relationship stronger.
Matter-of-fact, triggering this influential impulse is absolutely mandatory to getting the best ever relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man a "Secret Signal"...
...You'll instantly notice him expose his soul and mind to you in such a way he's never experienced before and he will perceive you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly understood him.