Sunday, 8 September 2013

Sunday.

it's Sunday morning, the sky is blue and the sun is shining, and we're two-nil up against the USA's Oracle in the America's Cup racing -- all good things. :) I admit, I know pretty much next to nothing about the finer points of sailing and boat racing, but I do know that Emirates Team New Zealand were charging along that course at supersonic speeds, leaving everyone and everything else behind them. well done, boys-- and long may it continue! :)




I hope to get into my studio later in the day to finish up a couple of projects I'm working on (inbetween refuelling with coffee and maybe sneaking a little chocolate in there, too) but here's something I have finished: a mini-album using Kaisercraft's fabulous Take Note collection. (the link leads to my Design Team post on the Artfull Crafts blog.) I will take any excuse to make a mini-album, and playing with the Take Note range was pretty much the perfect one. I hope you enjoy, and thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment