Thursday, 26 September 2013

currently.

 currently:




waking up early to watch the America's Cup racing. well, not so much after today as it was the last race (& the less said about that the better) but I'm now in the habit & I have to admit that I've been enjoying the extra time to myself.
 
sleeping badly, it seems. some nights I swear I'm waking up on the hour, every hour. not to mention the amount of time it actually takes me to fall asleep in the first place. AAARGH.

experimenting with various recipes-- mostly inspired by Jamie's 15 Minute Meals. the guy's a genius, because he can make even me interested in cooking, & that's somewhat of a miracle. my current favourite go-tos are masala paste and natural yoghurt, because they can be added to a myriad of things to make them taste MAGICALLY DELICIOUS.

watching so many tv shows at the moment, it's a little insane. the newest ones are The Blacklist (James Spader!)  & Sleepy Hollow, along with old favourites like Sons of Anarchy, Modern Family, Orange Is the New Black, Homeland, Under The Dome, and my two reality show guilty pleasures: The Block & Survivor. for someone who doesn't really watch a lot of tv, I watch a lot of tv, haha.

enjoying the warmer weather that spring is bringing. (not enjoying the rain & random thunderstorms quite so much, however.) it's so nice to throw open the windows & doors and see sunshine & blue skies.

making Project Life pages, because I am sort of addicted. so much fun!



calling my hairstylist soon, I think. it's possibly time to go a little shorter & sassier for the warmer weather.

placing things in new spots around the house, to keep things fresh. it's a kind of springcleaning for the soul, I think.



writing in my Q&A 5-year journal every morning, my design team blog posts.

wearing short sleeves! no long-sleeve merinos lately! soon, hopefully, bare feet! :) 

ordering  some of the new We R Memory Keepers blackboard journalling cards for the aforementioned PL pages. they look AMAZING-- told you I was addicted. :D

planning things to do during the upcoming school holidays. I love school holidays. LOOOOVE.
 
dreaming of a roadtrip somewhere brand-new to me. or even somewhere old & familiar. just feeling the urge to get in the car, load up my favourite music & go go go.

 
drinking Liptons Green iced tea. coffee. & tea. water, whenever I pass by the tap.
 
cherishing everything, as often as I can. :)

feeling content, pretty much.

reading a backlog of magazines-- mostly home decor/lifestyle ones.



loving spending time in my studio, music playing, creating whatever feels right at the time.

witnessing the change of seasons. my garden in spring is a source of constant wonder-- so many new plants & flowers appearing, & it seems to change constantly. I love that. (I don't love the weeds quite so much, funnily enough.)



finding a bit of inner peace. a little more each & every day. 

1 comment: