Tuesday, 30 October 2012

these days.

.. .. ..

.. .. ..

.. .. ..

.. .. ..

right now, I am...

• smelling the vase filled with lily of the valley from my garden.
• listening to Pink's Try, which I love so very much.
• sipping water.
• planning a couple of craft projects.
• feeling content.
• finding happiness in sunshine & blue skies.
• looking at the myriad of eyecandy on tumblr.
• wanting to get back into a regular walking routine.
• taking time for myself.
• being inspired by music, words, nature, other artists.
• hoping for a long, hot summer.
• deciding on which photos I want to get printed.
• painting a collection of old glass jars & bottles. well, the inside of them, anyway.
• hearing the hum of the hard drive, the clatter of the keyboard as I type.
• wishing for health, happiness & laughter. always.

No comments:

Post a Comment