Thursday, 1 July 2010

oh, Canada. :)

today's summer colour over at poppytalk is: red & white.which, okay, is technically two colours, but as it's in celebration of Canada Day, I think it's allowed. :)

& flying machines in pieces on the ground.

games night.

flora.

red currants.

odd one out.

I hope all my Canadian friends have a wonderful day celebrating your beautiful country--  I'd love to come back & visit one day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks Lisa! You are welcome HERE anytime you like! I'd love to have you come visit.

    I posted a Canada Day post, which should show up in about 10 minutes, just after midnight here, so you'll be the first to read it. I am going to be celebrating out and about, so come Friday, I should have some pics of my day. I will try and gets lots of red & white shots! :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving these posts! I never cease to be amazed by your talent, and I couldn't be happier that you share it with us. :)

    ReplyDelete