the summer colours week at poppytalk has come to an end, with glorious blue being the last featured colour.
I've loved participating in this fun week-- anything that helps to brighten up the winter months has to be a good thing. I hope you've all enjoyed it just as much. :)
Now you should play scavenger hunt photos-readers post a list of things they'd like to see pics of and you work your way through the list. It's always fun.
:)
Speaking of photos, I should see what came of my snapping today. I am tired-all that fresh air!
I have, I have! The blue flower is fantastical!
ReplyDeleteNow you should play scavenger hunt photos-readers post a list of things they'd like to see pics of and you work your way through the list. It's always fun.
:)
Speaking of photos, I should see what came of my snapping today. I am tired-all that fresh air!