Monday, 12 July 2010

Monday Monday.

be squared.
listening: Clannad: Closer to Your Heart
eating: toast.
drinking: water.
wearing: jeans, long black boots, black long-sleeved swing top.
feeling: optimistic.
weather: clear blue skies & winter sunshine. my favourite kind of weather for this time of year. ♥
wanting:  for it to be July 30th already, so we could start the big move into our new house.
needing:  to pack more boxes, sigh.
thinking: about setting up & decorating our new home.
enjoying:  the endless possibilities of brand-new beginnings.
wondering: if I could invent a magic box-packing wand. IT WOULD BE VERY USEFUL INDEED.

3 comments:

  1. No magic wand, but if you fire up the star gate, I'll be right over to help. I am a champion packer!

    Umm..is that YOUR shelf? *Covets*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it crazy that I recognize a good number of the papers lining that shadow box? I need to step out of the scrapbook store! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. not crazy, I promise. I have the same thing happen all the time, haha. I suspect it just means we are REALLY, REALLY observant, and have retained a lot of knowledge on scrapbook paper that could have been used for other things. like, um...math, maybe. ;)

    ReplyDelete