Tuesday, 22 June 2010

currently.

strange fire.
listening: "Dead Hearts" - Stars
eating: chunks of preserved ginger.
drinking: cranberry juice.
wearing: two long-sleeved black tops, yoga pants, pink & grey striped socks.
feeling: apprehensive.
weather: wind & rain. ideal for an evening spent inside, but I hope to see blue skies tomorrow. I'm not that hopeful, though.
wanting:  someone to fall in love with & buy our house. sooner, rather than later.
needing:  to find some inner patience.
thinking: way, way too much. lately, my brain doesn't want to switch off at all.
enjoying: my recently de-cluttered office.
wondering: what the next four weeks will bring.

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, it's summer here (supposedly!) and we have had nothing but rain. *laughs* Not that I am complaining-I hate the heat, so rain is good! Yesterday I could have done with mittens while I was out.

    You're moving?!?!?

    ReplyDelete