
last night I dreamed that I was walking along the streets of my home town, revelling in the views around every corner. sights I'd seen a thousand times before suddenly appeared to me in a whole new light, & it was like I was seeing everything for the very first time. I stood on the piazza above the ocean, my camera in hand, & attempted to capture what was before me-- but to my dismay, I'd totally forgotten how to take a picture-- & when I did remember & pressed the shutter, it started to fall apart in my hands.
clearly my frustration with the constant rainy weather we're having at the moment is seeping into my dreaming brain. the reality is: it HAS been way too long since I've wandered around with my camera in hand, & I suspect I should try & remedy that situation very soon. an all-expenses paid holiday to Europe would do the trick nicely, I think.

note to self: win Lotto.
No comments:
Post a Comment