Tuesday, 9 March 2010

in which halo loses her mind a little-- part the second.

today I decided that I'd head down to the marine parade to try & recreate the lost photos mentioned in this previous post. so, off I went, camera in hand, & I happily snapped a bunch of replacement shots. the conditions weren't exactly the same, & the sky wasn't nearly as dramatic-looking, but that was okay. I also made quite sure the pictures were actually ON the card, checking carefully after almost every shot.

upon returning home, I transferred the pictures from the memory card to the computer, opened up my graphics programme to have a look at what I'd captured, & was happy to see they were all there, safe & sound. ALONG WITH THREE OF THE MISSING SHOTS FROM THE OTHER DAY, asdjk;lfhasklfj. just three of them-- three of the last shots I recall taking before I jumped back into the car. no sign of the other 20 or so, however-- & I am STILL BAFFLED AS TO WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. I swear, they were NOT on the card, because I triple-checked everything-- looked for hidden files & new folders, all of it-- & there was NOTHING. yet, like magic, today three of them just suddenly APPEARED FROM NOWHERE.

isn't that utterly bizarre? I have no rational explanation for it other than my camera is clearly possessed, & therefore I would like to request that Sam & Dean Winchester come & sort it out ASAP.

so, while I'm waiting for the Impala to show up in my driveway, here's one of the missing pictures, along with another few I took today. :)

patchwork sky.

signalling.

sea-green.

autumn tide.

edge of the world.

you know, if the other remaining shots eventually show up, I suspect my head might just explode from the sheer weirdness of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment