Tuesday, 16 March 2010

drowned world.

splish.

today dawned warm & balmy, but as the afternoon went on, the sky clouded over & shades of grey slowly crept in. now it's raining: big, fat drops turning the ground into something slick & shiny, spangling plants & trees with tiny, shimmering jewels.

the future is now.

droplets

I've done everything I needed to do today, so now I can be content with sitting watching the world outside through the window. and maybe later, I'll curl up somewhere with a book & read while I listen to the sound of the falling rain on the roof. :)

what's your favourite way to spend a rainy day?

1 comment:

  1. Watching movies and cooking comfort food-something like a big pot of stew and fresh bread for dinner. I like when it storms and I can curl up under a handmade quilt and watch the storm from our livingroom.

    ReplyDelete