Wednesday, 23 December 2009

12 Days of Xmas: day 11.

the gift for day 11 was the one made by me! :) for my contribution to the exchange, I made 13 little mixed-media canvases, each of them 2 x 3 1/4 inch size. I painted them blood red, then rubbed over the painted surface with black ink to give it some depth. I added various collaged elements, along with some hand-drawn embellishment to finish them off.

12 Days gift exchange: day 11.

I like to think of her as a ringmaster from a mixed-media circus of tiny treasures. :)

while everyone else was opening my gift, I got to open a gift too-- lucky number 13, made by Penelope Harris. :) Penelope made everyone a lovely little sewing kit, filled with all kinds of useful things & personalised with our initial embroidered on the front.



it's delightful, & I love the colours she's used-- thanks so much, Penelope! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment