Saturday, 13 December 2008

day one!

to say that I'd been counting down until the 13th of December in anticipation of opening the first package in the 12 Days of Christmas swap would be-- well, it'd be 100% true, actually, because I totally have been. I mean, just look at the glorious collection of wrapped goodies below! goodies which, I might add, I have had to look at (and not touch!) for a torturously long time. patience is indeed a virtue, but not one I have a lot of. :D

bounty.

however, today is the 13th of December (yay!) and I was finally able to pluck package #1 from the pile, and UNWRAP IT. glee! it was certainly worth the wait, as I am now the very lucky (and happy!) owner of a gorgeous wire-wrapped pendant made from a .357 Magnum shell casing, embellished with french text & beads, created by Kathy Strittmater. isn't it fantastic? I wore it all day. :)

12 Days of Xmas art exchange: day 1.

thanks so much, Kathy-- I love it. :) ♥

1 comment:

  1. Isn't this fun! Your photo is SO much better than mine Lisa.
    xo arlene

    ReplyDelete