
each individual collage is unique, based around a colour theme, and they consist of a variety of "ingredients": patterned paper, pages from vintage books, snippets of graphics from collected brochures and interesting junk mail, postage stamps, hand-written letters, photographs, maps, & hand-stamped images.
I also included a set of twelve ATCs, composed of some of my favourites that I've made. the picture below is of them all bundled up in their individual packs ready to pop into the parcels to be sent away, and Lelainia has a picture of all twelve on display at the official 12 Days blog [ here. ]

I had fun making my gifts, and I hope everyone enjoys them. :)
I still got to open a gift today, too: lucky number 13, from Lelainia herself. :) the exact contents have to remain a secret, because there are still participants who are yet to open this gift-- but I can reveal that I absolutely loved everything inside the beautifully-wrapped package. thanks so much, Lelainia! :)
Thank you for the arty goodness Lisa! I love the colours and bits of ephemera in my collage. And the set of ATCs - wow, I spent ages poring through them! You have a wonderful talent for collage!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!