Thursday, 22 May 2008

I bought myself a new coffee mug, which is awesome because it a) holds approximately a bucket and a half, and b) it's cream, a colour I am loving a lot lately. cream and slate and stone, terracotta and chocolate and the palest caramel, and even just the sound of them conjures up something warm and rich and fabulous. maybe it's because it's cold and miserable and winter is creeping ever-closer, but now, more than ever, the idea of hibernation is VERY APPEALING.

.....you can still drink coffee, eat chocolate and screw about online whilst hibernating, right?

in lieu of living in a cosy cave, I've been spending way too much time playing Virtual Villagers 2 & 3, shuffling paper around in my studio, attempting to work my way through the small mountain of unread magazines I've accumulated, listening to music, and taking plenty of photographs. some of my recent favourites:


natural selection. wired.
book 1. greensleeves.

many, many more at my flickr, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment