below are a few things I made over the past few days, & I think it's pretty obvious I'm currently in the midst of my "circle" phase, haha. some may call it me just being innately dotty, BUT THAT WOULD BE UNKIND, WOULDN'T IT. (albeit actually true.)





okay, yes-- I do really love my circle paper punch, & am also besotted with the ever-increasing pile of vintage National Geographic magazines I've been gathering for a while now. they're perfect for the kinds of collages I'm putting together, & the older the issue, the quirkier & more awesome the photographs inside seem to be. I love the advertising pages just as much, especially in the copies from the mid-60s & early 70s. to be honest, they're probably my favourites of all, in all their unashamed & politically-incorrect glory. LOVE. ♥
now, if you'll excuse me, I can hear the chocolate bar in the fridge calling my name in a very seductive, sibilant whisper. it would simply be rude not to reply with my teeth. :D
my comments here NEVER show up. why? whyyyyy? just out of spite, I'll bet this one shows up.
ReplyDelete