Wednesday, 18 March 2009

glimpses.

I did take that walk through the cemetery this morning. the grass was heavy with dew, and a lot of the gravestones had spiderwebs on them which had been transformed into delicate jewelled spangles, just like in the picture below. out of all the shots I took, I think I love this one the best.

comb myself into chains.

as I was wandering about taking pictures, the sky cleared and the sun came out-- just for a while, but it was long enough to warm my skin and make me smile.

another thing making me smile: one of my photographs being featured on one of my favourite blogs, HeartFish. (it's this picture.) I'm all kinds of flattered and ridiculously happy. :)

1 comment:

  1. fantastic photo.

    Reminds me of an art deco type pic with those lithsome ladies and beads, or am I thinking of Charleston?

    Love your photos.
    On another post you comment about walking places you know and seeing more. I find that especially with a camera you look for things to look at. The same when I'm looking for things to write haiku about - seems to sharpen the senses.

    Looking forward to coming back when I have more time - just about to start work :(

    Cheers
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete